Family Care Management is a provider of professional care management services for older adults involving long-distance care and local care giving.
Services include but are not limited to:
- Comprehensive assessment of home care needs
- Education for the client and the family members on chronic conditions and medication management
- Collaboration with healthcare providers to achieve continuity of care for the client
- Arrange healthcare appointments
- Provide transportation to and from appointments
- Monitor health status for the client
- Maintain consistent communication with caregivers, long distant or local to ensure that the individualized care plan is complied with
Do you feel overwhelmed with the task of caring for mom or dad as they get older? Do you want your loved one to age in place?
Family Care Management is where all your dilemmas are provided with solutions. Linda Brown at Family Care Management will help you coordinate and monitor professional care that is most appropriate for your family’s situation. Call us now at 217-260-5453.